The short summary is:
- We require your CV and quite a bit of your personal data to assess your application for a role at easyJet.
- As an airline, safety is our number one priority so we may ask for more information than you are used to providing. We look at the background of all our employees in order to ensure that we keep everyone safe.
- The personal data that we collect about you throughout our selection process depends on the role for which you are applying. For example, if you apply for a pilot role we will need to collect more information about you, including some information about your health, your training and your background compared to if you were to apply for a head office role.
- During our selection process, we may share your data within our group of companies and other companies that provide services to us.
- You have rights over the data we hold about you, including the right to access, correct and, under conditions, delete such data.
- If you are successful, your personal data will be transferred into our HR system to the extent this is necessary for our ongoing employment relationship with you.
- If you are unsuccessful, we will automatically delete your data when we no longer need it, in accordance with applicable laws.
- If you apply for a pilot role specifically and your application is unsuccessful, you will need to wait for another two years until you are able to re-apply and for this reason we will need to retain some limited data on you during this period.
You need to click agree below to see our current vacancies or to login. All you’re agreeing to is that you’ve read this and you can find the long version.